Sunday 19 June 2011

Twilight

Yes... I am one of the 200 Million people that read and enjoyed the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. I was a hater at the start and refused to even acknowledge its existence in the world, but as fate would have it, I wound up with every book and movie. Even... I am sad to admit... an Edward Cullen poster which is stuck behind my bed! Buying it was a struggle so I lied to the Shop assistant and said it was for my younger sister Maddison just to avoid the embarrassment of having the blooming thing hahaha. ANYWAY. This trailer is epic, and hopefully does the book some justice unlike the first movie Twilight(Directed by Catherine Hardwicke). It seemed like they knew eachother for three days and were madly in love just like that. Never trust the movies people. Books are always the way to go. Also check out 'Midnight Sun', It is Meyer's partial draft of the book Twilight from Edward's point of view. It somehow leaked to the public and the completion has been postponed until after the Breaking Dawn movies are released. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment