Monday 20 June 2011

Love Sucks

"There comes a point when you just love someone. Not because they're good, or bad, or anything really. You just love them. It doesn't mean you'll be together forever. It doesn't mean you won't hurt each other. It just means you love them. Sometimes in spite of who they are, and sometimes because of who they are. And you know that they love you, sometimes because of who you are, and sometimes in spite of it."  Laurell K. Hamilton (Incubus Dreams)


I hate not knowing the right thing to do in sticky situations. I wish there was some Instructional book that I could read that would give me the exact advice on what I should be doing with my life. But there is nothing like that.... All we are given is a handful of Past experiences that we mould together to try and determine the best thing for the future. Sometimes you love someone. But is love always enough? I'd like to believe that is true, yet my past experiences beg to differ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment